WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A SPONSOR? HERE’S HOW!
Once you have attended a Walk to Emmaus, you may sponsor a person to come to a Walk. First, we recommend that you prayerfully consider who to ask. Then take a look at the following guidelines. If the person you are wanting to sponsor meets these guidelines, you can fill out the application papers (download/print a copy of the app here & proceed with sponsoring he/she to a Walk.
What is Emmaus? The objective of Emmaus is to inspire, challenge, and equip the local church members for Christian action in their homes, churches, communities and places of work.
Who should go to Emmaus?
Emmaus is open to members of any Christian denomination. Emmaus is for the development of Christian leaders who:
- Are members of a local Bible-based church
- Have a desire to strengthen & grown in their walk with Christ
- May have unanswered questions about their Christian faith
- Understand that being a Christian involves responsibility
- Are willing to dedicate their everyday lives to God in an ongoing manner
Please remember, Emmaus is not designed to be a ‘save-all’ weekend. It is designed to equip Christian leaders to return home & serve in their homes, their churches & their communities.